Saturday, June 26, 2010

burger patty party at the beach

It is important to nicely note that before I fell so incredibly hard for my dear boyfriend, I was a vegetarian for 8 years! My first burger after over a decade's time was homemade and glorious from my dear B, and have to admit, I was a bit spoiled right off the bat from his desirably concocted, bodacious all-beef.

Two years now since that no-brainer of an experience, I obsess oh-so-heavily over trying to snag the best burger bites, always craving to chow down on the most devouring up-to-date. Um, I even have the Dressing on the Side t-shirt saying so!



Appropriately-so, the last few days we skipped off to the beach to honor our two years together, which in all the glory of our traditions, we prepared our own pleasurable patties and as seen above, I documented our delicious feat through the flames, frizzled onions, friendly-smears of cheese and of course, our face-shoving success!