Friday, September 10, 2010

downtown phoenixville's fenix martini bar

 all photos by Laura Taylor

There's always that one place (or more than) in your town or local dining stomping ground, where it peaks the top of your must-visit list, but for whatever reason, you hadn't been able to slip a visit in your schedule. The Fenix Martini Bar in downtown Phoenixville has forever reigned on my list of "must-go-to-asap" places, and I am embarrassed to say that it took me up until a few weeks back to pop by for the first time ever.

It wasn't as if I hadn't heard good things, actually I have caught wind of extremely great things, which caused me to be completely antsy on being a late bloomer at such a notoriously hip locale. BUT, as you can see above, my first drink-and-eats experience was sure to please, and I will recommend the suave lounge to any females out there looking for an ideal spot for a girls' night and a perfect mix of cocktails to get cozy with your gals.


Also, as you can see above, I adore their pastry chef Amanda Boutcher, and if you haven't tried her incredibly rich and decadent desserts, speed on over and give your sweet teeth quite a treat!

To read my full recap, click here!