Friday, September 24, 2010

peach paradise at jukebox cafe

As if I couldn't be anymore excited to wave farewell to the summer season, and also, praise the pumpkin pleasures that have already claimed a place in my everyday diet, I have to announce one last award-winner(s) for the steamy season.

Peaches are one of the most perfect fruits. Vibrant and fiercely fuzzy on the outside, juicy and deliciously fleshy on the inside, the locally grown peach nabbed a necessary place in my diet over the course of the last few months. 

While I typically enjoyed noshing on an individual round just as so, what I found pleasurable was the seasonal "Peach Mania" menu at my favorite brunch spot, The Jukebox Cafe.

From glorious peach muffins, to peach and bacon breakfast sandwiches, stuffed peach sticky buns, and my favorite, fresh peach french toast, the golden trophy of a fruit reached impressive lengths this summer season, and I couldn't ignore saying "BRAVO" to the adorable fifties-inspired eatery for embracing the gorgeous gem, aplenty.

Visit The Jukebox Cafe for yourself at 535 South Reading Avenue, Boyertown or call for some quick breakfast and lunch to-go at 610-369-7272. Although you may be too late for Peach Mania--don't worry. Fall's on the brim, and autumn's amazing assortment will easily satisfy your 'buds at this must-visit morn' munchies hotspot!